Wow! I actually cannot believe its March already, the past 2 month have flown by. I’m not happy to say I haven’t achieved as much as I would have hoped! I feel like my days fly by, and before I know it the days over and I haven’t really achieved anything outside of the normal home/mummy duties. I’ve managed to get so behind in my blog because of this, which is a big part of my 2018 goals. So in a bid to be more organised and more in control of my life, I have decided to start my own monthly goals and accountability update…
At the start of every month, I plan to reflect back on the past month analyse what I was/wasn’t happy with and set my new goals for the new month. I will then post it up the first week of the month, with my new goals and how I got on during the past month.
- Prepare blog posts 2 weeks in advance – This would make my life easier when certain things come up and I don’t get to write as often as I plan too.
- Upload posts 3 times a week – Mon/Weds/Sunday
- Regularly join linkys – 3x a week – I’m still on a journey to find the perfect linkys so if you have any you love please drop me a comment below.
- Daily Engagement – I have a plan for this just need to ensure that I fit it in daily.
- Do housework daily – spend 15 minutes 2x times a day doing some sort of clean/tidy up to stop me having to spend hours doing it
- Have a clear out – Sell bits on eBay/facebook and give some to charity.
- Have a toy de-clutter in the girls room – There are far too many toys that don’t get touched.
- Sunday nights are for me – No working, go to bed early, watch a movie.
- Gym a minimum of 3 times a week – I’m aiming to wake up at 7am and get to the gym and back before the morning rush commences.
- Follow slimming world plan and keep a food diary
- Wake up earlier – I’ve got into a really bad habit of getting up quite late, which then equals a rushed/stressed me when its time to leave. So the plan is on morning I don’t go to the gym, i still get up early and start my day.
- Be more organised – start to using my happy planner to plan my months/weeks
- Improve timekeeping – I’ve got a really bad track record for being on time, and one of my goals for the year is to basically not be late.
Have you set yourself monthly goals? I would love to here what they are…Also be sure to come back next month to see how I’ve got on…